I have not been on a forum like this for a long-time. My disease has been controlled with Methotrexate since 2001 and I feel very lucky.

I had the standard treatments in 1991 with oral Cytoxan and Predisone for 2 years or so but had a flare after that and took Cytoxan intervieniously for +2 years monthly at first and then every other month after that with some Predisone as well. In 2001 I had a major flare and was put on Methotrexate and have been taking 7 - 2.5 tablets every since, once a week.

I do have some chronic kidney issues and controlled high blood pressure but not bad, so my life has been good. I am back on this forum because the Methotrexate has caused me to become anemic and my Doctors are thinking about changing my meds to Rituximab and I wondered if anybody on the forum has taken that drug and what the results have.

My Doctors have lowered my Methotrexate dose to 6 - 2.5 tablets per week. I am going to have another option with a different Doctor in a few weeks so I will now more then.

So if anyone knows someone who has/or is taking Rituximab for GPA; I would appreciate any information regarding the drug.

Thanks, rudder.