Hello all. I don't wish to give people false hope but I need to pass this on. I nearly died last year with a bacteria infected aeortic valve that I believe was induced from the excessive immuno suppressant drugs from treatment for my wegners. I have read countless stuff on the internet that i will not go into now suffice to say I believe I cured myself.

I did 3 things that I believe have made this impact.
  • Read " A Course in Miracles"
  • Cut back on all sugar and carbs
  • And studied Prof Butykeo and the importance of balanced Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen, this man is a genius!

Most people with chronic diseases take in too much oxygen, snore and don't get the proper balance of carbon dioxide, critical for the red blood cells.

I am in splendid health, after my second open heart surgery and severe affects of Wegners, I am now on 2 mil of Prednisolone. I will wean myself off all this also. This is incredible as I have on as much as 75 mil.

Everyday I take Spirulina, Chlorella and Tumeric. All the nutrients we need are in these 3 three wonder foods. ( powdered form )

I also tape my mouth closed every evening to prevent snoring.

I am ecstatic, won my grade in the golf club championships and going strength to strength.

I also have a wonderful wife and son.

Good luck to you all. you CAN beat this.