My name is Joey and I've already posted in intro. I wanted to ask a couple of questions here. Last week I was in the emergency room and have a possible WG diagnosis. The doctors are pretty sure I have it they just need to do one more test to confirm. My first frustration is that my rheumy I'd making me wait 6 weeks to see her. She says that it is the soonest she can see me. I don't understand. If I am so sick (which I am) why are they making me wait. I understand that ultimately the doctor has a business but I thought they were in the business of patient care as well. Secondly my family, more importantly my husband and mother, are in denial that I'm sick. My husband wants me to go back to work and while in the pulmonologist office last week she asked the doctor "can't this all be an allergy?". It made me so mad. I thought "do you know how stupid you sound?". I won't take her with me to the doctor again. My husband is a bit more serious since this possible diagnosis but he still looks at me like I'm making all of this up. I also have Lupus RA and Sjögrens. Is there any advice you all have for dealing w family in denial? I know I have to make my health a priority.