Hi my name is Kate and I am 22 years old. I have had sinus issues for some time. I used to snore really badly when I was younger so my parents took me to an ENT to get my adenoids removed and that seemed to help. I also used to have frequent ear infections and had tubes put in multiple times. I now have chronic cough and I have to breathe through my mouth because it feels like I can't breathe through my nose because it seems to always be decongested. I'm constantly clear my throat. I finally went to my ENT again and he had me do blood work and I tested positive for ANCA and so I was referred to a rheumatologist. At the doctor she blood tested me again and the only thing that was high was my plt count. She tested me for everything imaginable and nothing else seems to be involved. She says I don't have Wegener's, but what else could it be? I want to be able to breathe again. It sucks having these symptoms. She says she doesn't think I have it because it is all in my sinuses and nothing else is involved. I used neilmed 2 times a day and that seems to be helping, but I don't know what else to do. I was wondering if anyone else have these symptoms and could offer me insight? Thanks!