Maybe there is no one out there like me? Winter is getting long. Not because its winter only outside,but because my physical,emotional,and mental self has been going thru winter too. Its been so dark. I have felt so weary! And i feel like a failure as a wife and mom. I have no energy and i sleep alot. Soooo after a good hard cry this morning, i think i need to change my perspective a little. Maybe i just expect too much and feel let down when "less than" happens instead. I wanted to be a wife who builds her husband up-not one whos health issues weigh on his shoulders. And my kids? I was ALWAYS gonna be the one there for them-not you tube and netflix. But like i said...maybe i need to lower my expectations. I know we can learn so much from trials in life. But sometimes i feel so weary that i think i miss what i'm sposta be learning. I need to count my blessings. I know that can change your perspective very quickly. I wanted to come on here and offer hope to you all because i know alot of you are feeling the same way...maybe i'm not to that point yet,where i can say "you can do this"!!! Because i still feel like i can't. But maybe we would all do well to expect less out of ourselves...at least if we are the kind of person like myself who tends to be very critical of ourselves. Am i connecting with anyone out there ? please tell me i'm not alone