Hello Everyone,
My name is James and I am very glad to have found this forum dedicated to our elite group of troubled bodies that are in dire need of someone who understands.
I was diagnosed back in August 2014 after three years of constant sickness that continues still. I am currently on methylprednisolone , methotrexate ,and Rituxan along with a host of other drugs.

It's my understanding that my doctor has labeled my case as very complicated as you will see when I list some of my symptoms in an effort to find someone with similar Vertigo and nerve damage. The last three years have been very painful as my disease progressed even without my knowing what was wrong all the while this voice in my head tells me it must be connected. It started at age 25 with high blood pressure/ angina along with two ruptured disks in my lower back and years of sinusitis and ulcerative colitis off and on then more recently over the past three years extreme ulcerative colitis and then an attack on my nerves that left me totally deaf in my left ear and then I lost 66% of my balance due to more nerve damage that causes my brain to think I am moving when I am still thus the constant vertigo. I wake up every day with three different levels of tinnitus(Ringing sounds) in my head along with the world around me spinning. I now have four possibly five ruptured disks in my lower back and Rheumatoid arthritis in every joint but mostly worse in my legs. I almost lost the sight in my left eye due to uveitis but I found an ENT doctor that new what to do and saved my sight. I have severe muscle cramps and involuntary movement every day that seems to be getting worse. There are some tumors growing on my ankles and my face and neck and back that seem to pull like a cramp but mostly just tense up at times.

I could go on and on with more complaints and symptoms but I am very tired and just want to get this posted. I am grateful for each day I have breath to breathe and life to live. it would be nice to hear from someone else in a similar condition that might have better news than my doctor.
Best Regards,
James
Concord NC USA