Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Living in Florida?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow you have met 15! Yes I would love to meet Susie and have a cup of coffee, won't be until winter is over as in Florida for the winter. I see your in Melbourne and just wondering if all of you are in one general location?

A big wig doc at a university in the US was telling my nephew that a lot of Scottish people have larger numbers of auto-immune diseases. Wondering if you ever heard that, as both side of my family came over from Scotland settling in the US and Melbourne/ New Zeeland. We are only 2nd generation here in the states and know a lot of Scotts have settled in Australia so just wondering think there is anything to that?

My brother and all of my cousins except one in our generation has an auto-immune disease, all different. We all have children (grown) and now they are showing signs of problems that docs think will one day expose themselves as an auto-immune.

Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Mary,

No, we are from all over Australia.
    Australia has a population of approx. 23 million.

We have a facebook group with 130 members that have WG from all over Australia and New Zealand.
    From this group we have 35 members from Victoria, which Melbourne is the Capital. There are approx 7 million people in Melbourne, so therefore not from the same location.
    Out of the 15 I have met, One has been from Western Australia, three from New South Wales, two from Queensland and 9 from Victoria.

Have yet to meet the Chief Kahuna (Andrew)

I have heard that in some places (I thought Ireland or Wales was one) that WG is more prevalent in one area, but so far it hasn't seemed to have been the case in Australia.
    There are so many reasons for AI conditions now, unfortunately
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sure your right that there are so many reasons for AI today. I was told that some of my family was in the Wales region so you maybe right about that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12