Week 3 back on my MTX injections ... I had to have a toenail removed on Monday (separate issue from Weg's - old injury) and that night I felt hot/cold, etc. Yesterday I had the sore throat from hell and began coughing a ton. It kept feeling like my throat was closing up so I'd cough. Today, I am coughing more, getting dizzy spells, and feeling just sort of ........... strange. I feel like I am breathing through stuffing. Like, I am a teddy bear and the stuffing is leaking into my lungs.

Honestly, I feel like every time I try to talk to my doctors they brush me off as having such nothing symptoms. So, I am hesitant.

I am pretty certain this will just be a cold so ... my question is this: Has anyone had a really bad cold while on their immunosuppressants? I know that MTX isn't as strong as RTX and CTX so I am not terribly worried but at the same time, I'm curious?

I've had baby colds before while on my meds but this feels 100x worse.

I feel like I only come on here to whine. Part of me is thinking I'll finish this post and then go do something more fun and funky!