It would be fun to find out why we chose the Avatars we use. For instance - why does mishb have Kermit for an Avatar? If you would like to share - just post here. I will start:

My avatar is of myself the last year I worked as a school librarian in a high school. I LOVED so much of my job - but especially the kids. We used to do lots of fun things with the students....decorating Christmas stockings, Easter Egg coloring and Easter Egg hunts and on and on... This was the day of Prince William and Kate's wedding. I threw an English Tea Party in the library for anyone how cared to come. We had tons of fun. Although I had to settle for paper plates in the name of practicality, I did bring my best china tea pot, my lace tablecloth and my silver sugar bowl and creamer. While planning the event - many other teachers in the school got into the spirit. The wedding fell on a day when we had a regular whole school assembly. So - we all raided the theater department costume room. To open the assembly, we had a royal procession - led by Prince William and Kate of course and followed by Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip, along with various and sundry Lords and Ladies of the court. It was SO much fun. As we processed down the auditorium aisle, I heard one student say to her companion - "This is why I LOVE this school!?" It is my fondest memory from a very happy career!

OK .... now it is your turn! Go!!