I had a RTX tx on Monday at CC and had another reaction about 1 1/2hrs into the infusion. They did all the right protocol, Benadryl, Tylenol and 125 mgs of sol Medrol, before starting the drip, but I still had a reaction. This was my was my 6th time to have RTX and have reactions on some of them. It started that my throat and chest got tight and then I had trouble breathing. They then shut the drip off and called in the doc to check me out, she wanted to know if I wanted to stop the infusion, and I said no lets go for it. She ordered them to give me 100mg more Sol Medrol and IV Benadryl, wait for 20mins and then start the drip up slower. I finally got thru it after 7 1/2 hrs. They told me to take Tylenol and Benadryl every 4hrs for 24hrs, which is working well, I'm just really exhausted. I have been trying to figure out why I have trouble sometimes and the only thing I can figure is that they have had me on larger doses of Preds before. Just wondering if anyone has had reactions sometimes but not always?