Likes Likes:  203
Page 80 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, so incredibly beautiful... Amazing... You're writing is really beautiful, Alysia... God bless you, my sister and bring you more and more peace, everyday... I love you... Always... Deb... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia,Phil and I weren't close,but I always admired the work he did here.He was gifted at it.He was a favorite of mine,and the forum was better under his guidance.We all prayed very hard for Phil in our own ways,because he did need a miracle.That miracle did not happen,much to our dismay.You and Phil,finding each other on this forum,and falling in love was the miracle.It was very hard to watch Phil fight for his life from this forum.You and his family were with him month after month while he was in the hospital.Not something anyone could forget.Your world stopped turning when you loss Phil,and that is understandable.Losing a significant other is something many never recover from.So,if someone tells you to get over it.You know what to tell them.I hope your world does start turning again someday.That does not mean forgetting Phil.We will never forget Phil,and don't think we are not listening to you.Wherever life came from,it is a gift.Try to enjoy it.You are a great asset to this forum.So,try and hold on.
    "You can tame anything,except the human tongue"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Titus3:2 View Post
    Alysia,Phil and I weren't close,but I always admired the work he did here.He was gifted at it.He was a favorite of mine,and the forum was better under his guidance.We all prayed very hard for Phil in our own ways,because he did need a miracle.That miracle did not happen,much to our dismay.You and Phil,finding each other on this forum,and falling in love was the miracle.It was very hard to watch Phil fight for his life from this forum.You and his family were with him month after month while he was in the hospital.Not something anyone could forget.Your world stopped turning when you loss Phil,and that is understandable.Losing a significant other is something many never recover from.So,if someone tells you to get over it.You know what to tell them.I hope your world does start turning again someday.That does not mean forgetting Phil.We will never forget Phil,and don't think we are not listening to you.Wherever life came from,it is a gift.Try to enjoy it.You are a great asset to this forum.So,try and hold on.
    I cant thank you enough, Titus, for this beautiful post, for your kind words about my sweetie and me, for your understanding...
    I read & reread it, tears flowing.. also feeling warm in my heart .. thank you ♡
    Finding each other through wg and in the forum is indeed an amazing miracle, divine providence.
    I wrote somewhere on facebook: "if only love could have healed", and a friend of Phil wrote back to me: "love healed".
    I miss my beautiful Phil all the time, it is painful, tormenting.. but I also thank God for sending him to me, every day. Phil's sweet love healed my previously wounded soul ... I carry it with me .. waiting to join him one day..
    and I know that I gave him my heart in the most powerful & devoted loving way I could.. biggest embracing love to my beautiful Batman.. my sweet eternal love. It is comforting.
    When I will join him one day, we will spread butterflies and rainbows all over earth to let everyone knows how much we are joyful to be back together. It will be heaven.
    Thanks again and please know that I am here for you and so is dr. Phil. We now have our own special guardian ♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Titus, wow, what an amazing post... Can't add a thing to this. Alysia, you know that saying, to have love and lost it, is greater than to have never loved at all... But you didnt lose it, youres lives on, it just lives on in another dimension... You know God Alysia, and so did Phil, therefore there is NO death... You know this also... Phil, was and remains a blessing to this forum. Total generousity, towards others, as well as acceptance that you just don't see enough of anymore... Always the first to welcome and help others, but here's the big catch, Phil did it for them, and not to glorify himself!!! Not a proud, bone in his body, just trully humble... I great and rare attribute in a crazy world... God gets the glory, as this is only achievable through him... Alysia, my sister, its hard now, and will remain hard, but there's NO loss here! Only winning, my friend... You won, Alysia... God bless you... With great love, and admiration for you, Deb... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was a beautiful post, Titus3.2, and it's good to see you back posting on the forum again. I had wondered, since we had communicated about a couple of things in the past. I assume you are doing OK. We all appreciated the same things about Phil that you did and should aspire, each in our own way, to be more like him.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keith, great to see you back here and such a lovely post and great things to say about Phil.
    I'm not sure what I would have done without him and Jack, and also freaky, sangye and drz and many others, when I first joined.

Alysia and Phil were our very own love story, that we never wanted to end, but as Alysia says, we (meaning they) will be together again.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, Michelle! I agree... Another heart warming post... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if this has been posted here before, but Dale asked me to post it. I'm as retarded as anyone about posting pics, so we'll see what happens:
    holy crap.jpg
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahaha!!! Anne, very cool!!! Oh my goodness, so funny... I totally love these! Never saw these before here... Anne, hope youre good, with no V word, anywhere around ya... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Hahahaha!!! Anne, very cool!!! Oh my goodness, so funny... I totally love these! Never saw these before here... Anne, hope youre good, with no V word, anywhere around ya... Deb...
    It was Dale who emailed it to me and asked me to post it, thinking he might have trouble doing so. I think a lot of us have trouble posting pics from time to time.... for me it can be hit or miss.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 80 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast