Likes Likes:  203
Page 59 of 99 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: pberggren memorial thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the kind of nebulizer I used to use. It is the most frequently used kond. i think the one I have now works better for me. The nurses were puzzled by it. They were evidently ordered by mistake, bit they were interested to hear that I liked them so much. Far less medicine escapes in the form of steam. Here is the link, in case anyone you know is looking to try a new attachment.

NebuTech Reusable High Density Nebulizer Set by Salter Labs

i love seeing the pictures of Phil. He must have had such a great sense of humor. So important when he had so much to get through! hard to imagine having fun in the hospital...but I would bet you two managed to laugh a lot!
    Last edited by BookNut; 04-15-2015 at 05:56 AM.
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    What a character he was! And you brought out the best in him, I'm sure. And I know you will say that he brought out the best in you!
    so true. he knew how to make the best of the worst. he made comedies even at his last days.
    in this picture he is making a comedy of the sat's measurements.

Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BookNut View Post

i love seeing the pictures of Phil. He must have had such a great sense of humor. So important when he had so much to get through! hard to imagine having fun in the hospital...but I would bet you two managed to laugh a lot!
    Phil knew how to make jokes all the time, mostly when it was rough. everybody around tensed and then he said something (being under pain and agony) and we were all laughing, melting...
    in this picture he is making a comedy after getting out from the procedure of inserting chest tube number 5, which was one of the most painful. he was just got out to the corridor and made some jokes...
    what an amazing man !

Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here he is making cute face like sleeping... so sweet... so beautiful....

Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

making a comedy not only in tough times....

Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he could have made a living as a comedian or actor in comedy movies or television shows. If that would have appealed to him, at all. Just being funny in every day life counts for a lot, too.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    I think he could have made a living as a comedian or actor in comedy movies or television shows. If that would have appealed to him, at all. Just being funny in every day life counts for a lot, too.
    he could have made a living in so many roles if he only was healthy, he could have being a great comedian for sure, also an excellent doc, devoted Faithful priest, good psychologist, and best pool player. his friends from the pool made an event to honor him, they wrote to me:
    "George did the honours of the presentation to the most improved player, in Memory of Phil. Phil was a huge part of the League and we were really hoping if Phil would have gotten better he would have taken over the League. Phil would have been perfect for this! He really loved playing pool".

he is now my angel. and he is doing it perfectly.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a picture that they sent me, my sweetie playing pool. I was the last one he went with to the pool hall. I only watched (I don't know to play).
    Lisa T's son was the last one who played with him pool when we visited Lisa at her parent's place.

Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post

he is now my angel. and he is doing it perfectly.
    I had such a sweet dream with my sweetie, of long quiet hug. It felt so real. I melted into his good arms and breathed him deeply...
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How beautiful for you xx
    Sending you my love xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 59 of 99 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast