I've been eating really cleanly since April 27th. Since last Thursday, I can't make good food choices to save my life. I was chalking all my weird feelings up to the change in the diet, but when I mentioned it to my doctor she wasn't completely convinced.

My ears have been bugging me for months, even with the strict eating but now it's all the time. I take a deep breath, left side is muffled, I tilt my head to left, ear is muffled, I work out, ears are muffled, I yawn, ears are muffled. It's annoying and I need to use my ears for work!!! So I emailed her my laundry list of returning symptoms and she says that my "Eustachian Tube Dysfunction" is acting up. Since when did I have this and why wasn't it on my list of "Ongoing Health Conditions". She explained that it is all part and partial of my Wegener's. Hmmm. Really?

I also have nasal pain all the time. My nose was crusted over the other day and PAINFUL to the touch. It throbs and then I get jolting pain. I feel out of it. And now ... my skin is crawling. I keep feeling like I have a bug on my ankle, but there's nothing there. It feels like a bug is walking on my arm, I look down, there's nothing there. Then I feel like a bug just bit me, that sharp stab of the skin, but there is nothing there.

I've been ordered to go over and do my blood work today. Not that it means anything, it won't show anything. It never does. I'm curious if my ANCA is going back up. Not that that truly means anything. I don't have a standing ESR test, just the CRP. I have to check my creatinine, urinalysis, ANCA, CBC, Thyroid Functions, etc. Hmmm ...

I only spoke w/ my general doc, my rheumy is on maternity leave until mid- October at least. Curiouser and curiouser.

I will be going back to my clean eating starting tomorrow. It was supposed to be today but I just can't bring myself to do it. I am emotionally eating today. It's a day I hate more than anything. I keep putting it off but for reals, I'll be good starting tomorrow.

Anyone have the skin crawlies? The Eustachian Tube Dysfunction?