Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post

I hope it doesn't take a few weeks before you are out and about again.
    Michelle....only because according to the doctor it will take that long for the bruising to go away. Could go out today but there would be stares and questions. The bruising goes down onto my cheeks and even the biggest pair of sunglasses doesn't hide it. lol Good opportunity to catch up on some work around the house so not too bothered
    Last edited by Rose; 07-30-2014 at 02:02 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a Tetanus before going to India 2 years ago - no problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Michelle....only because according to the doctor it will take that long for the bruising to go away. Could go out today but there would be stares and questions. The bruising goes down onto my cheeks and even the biggest pair of sunglasses doesn't hide it. lol Good opportunity to catch up on some work around the house so not too bothered

Go out Rose - gosh you will have a story to tell.
    End off the story with .......but you should have seen the other guy - that will teach him to mess with me
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good thread for me to read even if I am late to the conversation. I was wondering about this myself. I tend to be fairly safe yet every 5-8 years do something stupid that requires a tetanus shot. Going on 12 this time around knock on wood. But when I was looking at rituxan interactions with other drugs tetanus was listed as a drug there could be clinical side affects use under supervision. Here is my catch 2 close family memebers who are highly allergic to tetanus shots. I get a mild stomach ache from it nothing major. I doubt this will play a factor but as always sits in the back of the mind.