18 months ago I was diagnosed after a second sinus surgery and the pathology noted "granulomas" and I was sent for bloodtest and it came back as Pr3 high as well as C Anca titer 1:40 (High). I had night sweats, joint pain, bloody nose, crusting, ear pain etc. My ENT sent me to a Rheumy and I started on Pred. & Methotrexate. 10 months in I switched to Imuran 175 mg. 9 months have gone by and I still don't feel back to normal. I still have swelling in my eyes and inflammation in my sinuses and feel really tired some days. I have moved down to 9mg of prednisone daily and if I move down anymore I get more blood in my daily sinus rinses. I have bloodwork done monthly and no issues with lungs or kidneys and my bloodwork is stable. I guess my question is" Has anyone ever went to Rituxan without having kidney or lung involvement?" My rheumy keeps looking for some hard data but I have kept up with this site religiously and I don't feel like I'm in remission at this point. He is willing to let me take it next month, but I just wanted to see if anyone else has ever taken it with no lung or kidney involvement? Thanks, This site has kept me informed over the past 18 months.