Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: stress is not good for us

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Alysia, sorry to hear about the stress in your life. I try not to let stress get to me now, and so far I am doing ok with it. I do not know what to tell you,
    as it is all personal as is how we learn to deal with it. As a stuborn, cantancarus old sod I try to put stress on others rather than suffer myself. I hope you find a way to reduce or deal with the stress soon and send you a big hug.
    Mike
    If you can't be positive be optomistic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, I'm thinking of you and hoping you feel better, and the conditions causing the stress are easing up. I haven't seen you around much lately, but haven't checked Facebook yet this morning. Sending this out with love and appreciation for all you say and do here.
    Last edited by annekat; 06-20-2014 at 03:17 AM.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you so much Mike and Anne. you are very kind and sweet and supporting.
    yes, I am feeling much better. I might share more in the future. still not feeling easy to share.
    Thanks again everyone for your supprt and encourgment. I love you all
    sending hugs....

Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks Cindy, sending to you as well. and thank you, all the others around

Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just saw this and couldn't resist posting it here (btw, still having stress, but trying to handle it towards solution).

Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good one, Alysia. So sorry to hear you are still having stress. I hope there is indeed a solution soon.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another nice one:

Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Stress is not good for us. Isn’t is ?
    I don’t know if I am going to share the "content" of my stress.
    I just wanted to cry a bit here and to tell how much I am tired...
    And sick of that stress. Literally. Chills and pains in the back and aching all over and it looks like prob another uti. So I took on my own the antibiotics that I have for it to kick it fast.
    I know what makes me sick this time.
    Thanks for listening. Thanks for being here. I love you all
    this can be a thread for all of us to "discharge" our tears and other feelings and ways of handling our stresss.....
    thanks again.
    So sorry! How are you feeling today? This forum is a great place to vent out stresses. Sometimes I think we can be in denial of the stressors in our lives. ITA 100% with LisaT's posts. Identifying negative people/energy is first step to ridding it from our lives.
    I read an article yesterday at the library about link to antibiotics in chicken and recurring UTI's. With all your researching skills (impressive ) I figure you may have encountered the latest research on this subject.
    Smile, breathe and go slowly. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. Thich Nhat Hahn

dxn 11/13

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We also need to be aware that our condition causes quite a bit of stress. Knowing about it causes stress. My Psychiatrist told me the other day that inflammation can cause quite a bit of depression as well and then we know that the drugs we are on don't help either. Hence we are far more vulnerable to stress already so added to that external stress and we need to learn to be very kind to ourselves and protect ourselves or everything will compound
    "Slow and Steady wins the Race"
    All the best, Inge

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast