I found out today that the high school in our area has approx 300 kids sick with norovirus (GI symptoms, fever, yuck…). I'm totally paranoid! Many of my kids' classmates have siblings there, a bunch of my daughter's friends have their dance rehearsal there this weekend (ours is there in two weeks), and our town/suburb is not a huge place. The summer farmer's market starts Sunday and although I was looking forward to it I think I'll wait a couple of weeks. I'm thinking of every door handle, sneeze, bank machine and interac machine… and feeling as though I shouldn't let anyone leave the house this weekend, which is of course impossible. I never really thought this much about being immune suppressed before, but the GI stuff worries me. Besides the obvious hand washing and trying not to touch door handles and strangers, any pointers on getting through this without letting the bug into our house? I will give my kids their vitamins and carry hand sanitizer.. but kids usually seem to pick up everything anyways.