I just received my diagnosis on 5/2/2014. Backstory if your interested started back in February. I was sick as a dog, I was having feverish night sweats, scalp infections, chest congestion, weakness, and blurred vision in one eye etc etc.... Went to the doc. Who put me on antibiotics, with no results. Next doc. Put me on an antifungal. Next doc put me back on antibiotics. None knew what they were dealing with. Finally half dead my wife drug my sorry behind to the ER. They diagnosed me with flu a and b , with double pneumonia after a week sent me home. Two weeks later still not recovering went back to er. My kidneys were failing they started me on pred. And I startered recovering they were not so quick to release me the secound time but instead transfered me to OU Med..in OKC. They after days of pokes and prods finally. Concluded my WG diagnosis. They have me on cytoxin pills and 80mg pred. I was supposed to have a kidney biopsy Thursday but due to infection it was changed till Tuesday and or whenever the infection clears up...yeah more meds..that's my story I will stop rambling now..
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2