We all know that there are highs and lows living with this illness and sometimes it appears that we are constantly down, fighting tooth and nail for fear of giving up. The anxiety of a possible flare, health deterioration or realisation that our lives will never be fun, happy or "normal" again.
I realise that there are many Weggies who are living a life greater encumbered by WG and I thank my lucky stars that I have 'survived' 6 years now since DX. I have however gone thru a 'shed' load of different drugs and 2 years ago hit rock bottom when the hospital called me to say that my latest results showed that I was losing the fight. However; RTX has turned a corner for me and although this year I have experienced chronic lung infections, I have enjoyed 4 weeks of comparitive peaces and joy.
This last week I have 'crashed' on 3 days but yesterday I bounced up and felt great, so much so that we invited my son, daughter in law and 2 year old granduaghter over for a family BBQ. I was able to zip around, sort out the drinks, play with my G'daughter and cook up a storm of keebabs, steak and bangers (sausages to you). It felt great and so I thought I would start a different type of thread where we can 'imagine' that for one day, two or even longer we locked that old Wegs dog away in his kennel!!
So in answer to the thread title.....

I PUT TOGETHER A GREAT FAMILY BBQ!! (and nobody got food poisoning!!! Lol)