Hey Y'all...1st time to post, but have been "lurking" for little over 3 wks. Have read all of your updates, Phil, and have read enough of other posts that when I looked at map, I recognized names. Diagnosed w/WG in Oct 2009 after a full yr of treating symptoms and looking in mirror wondering who this person was, didn't Will tell more of my story later. This forum has been good for me, more than I would have ever thought. I know you have much to offer me & I you. Several times I wanted to say something, tell someone they needed to see a diff. doc or just tell them they were experiencing WG. I knew GPA wasn't grade point average, so I had to look it up Same nasty, complicated, incurable disease We do have each other and I have observed the love, compassion and respect that you guys have for each other..None of us asked for this, but we do have in common something that we try not to focus on, but how to live day to day with it. I am changing WG doc. but do not know who yet. Primary care doc. is searching for me thru friend of his. I know about the sites suggested here..thanks. Well, I was just going to say Hi! God bless you all.