Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default sorry

I should apologize for not being more active on here. I just am so tired and cannot get my life back to where i feel I am in control... I am hoping I will be better soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keegan there is no need to apologize for that which is out of your control. Rest easy and know we are here if and when you need us.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aww, it is so kind of you.... no need to apologize..... I undrstand how you feel.... take your time.... if and when you will feel that you can and want to write more, it would be nice.
    you are part of our family and in each family there are those who talk more (like the addicted one ) and others who are more quiet.... and it is also sometimes an issue of times.... rough times makes it harder....
    take a rest, and I hope that you will soon feel better
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keegan the ladies above said it perfectly. No need to apologise.

However, I'm sorry that you are feeling like you cant get your life back.
    Is there anyway we can help you at all?

Stress can play a big part in the way you are feeling day to day. You can yell and scream and vent on here anytime you need to.
    Sometimes it does help you feel more at ease, just to talk about it with someone who knows.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is nice that you think that but really like others have said it is not necessary to apologize. This is a wonderful place with wonderful people who understand that all of us here participate as we can. I have gone for long periods of time not being able to contribute but coming here for help and support. This loving group of people have always been here for me and they will be for you. Just drop in when you feel like it - put your feet up, have a cup of tea.
    I'm sorry you are still being pulled down. I know what it is like to feel relentlessly tired. I hope you feel better soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Keegan I hope you feel better soon too! No need to be apologetic. Not having life in some kind of control is exhausting without having to deal with the Wegs as well. Stay strong!! Promise to finally answer your message soon too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keegan55, hang tight friend ups and downs are part of this crazy ride, we all feel it!

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keegan, I remember when all I could do was eat, sleep, and read the forum.... not post on it, just read it.... and that is OK. There is no rule saying you should post on a regular basis, and nothing to be sorry about. It's nice to know that you think you will want to be more active in the future, and I'm looking forward to that, because, for one thing it will mean you are feeling better. In the meantime, warm healing thoughts and hugs go out to you!

PS, keep in mind that you can communicate with individuals by private message if a more one-on-one thing fits your current situation more. Also, browse the archives to see past posts from people who may have been going through the same things and are better now.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keegan , I just want to say what eveyone else has. We all have those days, where we just don't and can't do anything.So rest and when you feel like talking we are always here. Some more than others !!!!!
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I go for weeks or months where I read, but don't post. Like you, just too tired. Its a benefit of having this disease... :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast