Thread: get a second opinion or not

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default get a second opinion or not

Hello I have not been on in awhile just feeling so tired and hurting
    It has been six weeks since I had surgery where i lost 1/2 of right lower lobe and a small part of right middle they also biopsied all the lymph nodes in the mediastinum still have one node in left but i have so much pain under breast area thought I would be better by now. My surgeon sent referral to a DR dealing in Gpa and also affiliated with Duke should I get his opinion or not. Right now only on 15 mg mtx I have taken so much pred for psoriatic arthritis in my life plus I have diabetes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definately get a second opinion. Two brains are better than one and the other doc may have another perspective. I would suggest seeking out an academic setting for a second opinion. Where are you located Keegan?
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

always get a second opinion. I am sorry for all the tough time you are going through
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes to the second opinion.
    Dale
    Dx Aug, 2009 Remission June 2010 until 8/1/2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree to a 2nd opinion, and what can it hurt - you either get the same answer or find out something different
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS