Just wondering if I should be following this up but lately I am getting these sharp pains (take my breath away) just very fleeting in my back, right hand side around near the waist under the ribs. Sometimes I can bring them on by moving. They don't happen often, maybe once or twice a day at most. They go so quickly that I have been ignoring them but was wondering if anyone had any ideas?

Also for some weeks now have constant mild pain behind my right knee. I don't believe it is a FLARE as it hasn't spread. Seems to be increasing in intensity. So was now wondering if I should get it checked. I showed my Rheumy earlier in the week and he looked at the knee and noticed no swelling so wasn't worried about it.

I am assuming it is totally unrelated but then again ... I don't have any experience with Wegener's other than recent. Last time I had a flare in hospital it started under the foot, then the ankle then the back and side of the knee then the shoulder. My shoulder is fine so are my feet.

This started a few weeks ago long before I reduced the pred. If anyone has any advice would be appreciated. Thanks