User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I don't know what my problem is now???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi vdub..my thyroid was checked last year by my ear,nose and thoat dr. ,it seems to be fine. I went to my eye dr. today because my one eye is twitting and real blurry and after an eye test she said my eyes are good and she thinks its my nerves. I called my pcp because the pills he gave me samples to try are $ 287.00 so I'm not getting those. He just called in a script for zoloft for me,so I'll give those a try.
    I almost had to leave the eye dr,I felt so horrible ,I almost went to the e.r. but just came home and gonna try to take a nap.
    And vdub ,I have been meaning to tell you, I love your pic. You look so happy,it must be having your kids safe and home.
    Take care
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Deb, I have had panic attacks too. But just for heck of it google thyroid symptoms. I was shocked to see the list. There also is Hashimotos an autoimmune diseases of the thyroid. Did you have the anti body test for that? I hope that giving you something else to think about does not make you feel worse. I am sorry for that. Have you tried meditation? There is a website called fragrantheart.com where you can listen for free. It does take some time to get the hang of it because the mind does wander. I hope you figure it out and feel better soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And vdub ,I have been meaning to tell you, I love your pic. You look so happy,it must be having your kids safe and home.
    Oh, thank you very much....

Yes, having her out of the war zone is nice. It was a tough year. Even though my wife and I both retired from the military, it is very different when your kid is put in harms way. I'm sure I worried more about her than she worried about herself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deb
    I have to agree with Don, on this. We sometimes need achange of medications
    for anxiety and panic attacks. I had it before dxed,but has got worse since I have been sick.
    I'm sorry you are going thru this, it is not easy to deal with you just feel like you're going to shake apart.
    I am on zoloft and zanax, which works for me. I hope you get the help you need. All of us here
    Have had some really ridicous shock to bodies and minds.Wishing you the best girl.
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hI dEB,
    I hope you're feeling better tonight? Call me if you need to talk...ANYTIME!!!
    My thyroid was low normal, and less than 3 months later it was 8 times normal; so having yours tested awhile ago...maybe it should be rechecked? Just a thought.
    Hang in there, FL is coming soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deb,
    I was shocked when I read your post. I don't know why, shouldn't be surprised with anything anymore. But you described something that has happened with me for years.
    At first I called it panic attacks. Now I'm not so sure. I think it is something to do with hormones or adrenals reaction to long term pred or something. For me it only lasts for a day or two when it's bad, but I can have a mild version for weeks.
    Hang in there, I know how terrifying this feels. You cannot escape your brain!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by greenjeep View Post
    I think it is something to do with hormones or adrenals reaction to long term pred or something. You cannot escape your brain!!
    I've been told and measured...for me, it's a loss of serotonin, thus I take the drugs to keep what serotonin is produced IN the correct areas of the brain. Some days it don't work so good! Hmmmm, I like that statement...we can't escape our brains...LOL, I wish more people would USE their brains since they're stuck with them! LMAO!
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Don View Post
    we can't escape our brains...LOL, I wish more people would USE their brains since they're stuck with them! LMAO!
    reminds me of this one: (my thanks to Phil who posted it today on fb)

Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how are you today Debra ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am feeling a little better,the dr.gave me samples of some anti-depressants called brintellix (never heard of them ) but I asked the pharmacists about them and he said my insurance doesn't cover those and they are are $ 278.00 so the dr. called in a script for 50mg of zoloft. I have to try to wean of the klonopin while doing these.Is 50mg. high..it seems so to me but that's just me and pills again,if it works I don't care if it's 100mg.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast