Hi,
I'm not sure if this should be here or in the 'off topic' section as it's not about my WG, sorry.

I've been suffering from sciatica since Dec and had my MRI on Feb 2nd. I've also been attending physio for 5 weeks.

I went to my GP yesterday & my results weren't ready, he said he'd chase it up & told me to return in a week.

Today I went to physio, and my results were on my file (with yesterday's date on it). She printed me a copy & and briefly explained what it meant, but couldn't go into depth or discuss what happens next, just told me to see my GP asap. So tomorrow morning I'll be phoning the doctors for an 'on-the-day' appointment.
I was discharged from physio, as after 5 sessions there's no sign of improvement & they don't think it was helping.

So, the result...
There's a large right paracentral posterior disc extrusion at level L5/S1. This is compressing the anterior theca and the right S1 nerve root in the lateral recesses. There's also disc dehydration at the same level.

To to me, that means I have a disc herniation that is pressing on my nerves.
If anyone has anymore explanation please let me know.

I'll update again tomorrow once I've seen my GP & hopefully know what's going to happen next.