I will be seeing my rhuemy on September 2nd and hoping for a reduction in prednisone. I am currently on 10 mgs.

I have been feeling quite good. I have been maintaining an exercise schedule, eating healthy foods and sleeping better. So I really think I am on the mend. I know...I know.....it could be temporary, but one can always wish.

I do know my rheumy told me that I would remain on the MXT for at least a year beyond remission....so no chance of getting off that for a while, but other than the hair problem (which I resolved by getting a curly perm) that med does not bother me.

Because I do not have many symtoms right now, I seem to respond less and less to this group. But I'll have you know that when I was first diagnosed this group was a life saver and I will stay in contact even if I am only reading the threads and not responding. I feel you are all my friends and because we share this awful disease we will always be friends.

Thank you to all of you for your past support. Best of luck with your phases of recovery.

I must need that coffee (20 minutes and counting) I am getting sappy

Lisa Coffeelover