Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: European get-together

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boston is only an hour by plane Andrew, and if you keep touring at this rate, you may not get home for months. We could share a beer.
    Dale
    Dx Aug, 2009 Remission June 2010 until 8/1/2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by renidrag View Post
    Boston is only an hour by plane Andrew, and if you keep touring at this rate, you may not get home for months. We could share a beer.
    Dale
    Yeah I was looking at a map and remember seeing Boston, it's not far away at all It would be on the list of possibilities depending on schedule - it is very close. Is it easy to drive there?
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Boston

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    Yeah I was looking at a map and remember seeing Boston, it's not far away at all It would be on the list of possibilities depending on schedule - it is very close. Is it easy to drive there?
    fairly simple , four to four and a half hours. Train is faster. Where are you in New York? The city?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes I'm planning to stay in Manhattan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I live half way to Boston from NYC. I could get Andrew from NYC and then drive up to Boston. Where are you ...south of Boston ? I am in the northwest corner of CT. From your avatar with your instruments I think you and my husband would get along great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aside from rush hour I am fifteen minutes south of Boston, we could meet halfway maybe, say Foxwoods?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am two hours from NYC either via Metro North or car( if there is no traffic) . I am two hours from Foxwoods, when I 95 is not a parking lot. I have a guest room and an amazing back yard for a place to rest and drink a few beers. I am more than happy to do what ever fits Andrew's schedule. I am looking forward to meeting every one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So very kind of you KimH and Dale! Quite overwhelmed by it So very much looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can!
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi all. It pains me to say so but I've postponed my grand tour for a year. I've got a lot of things competing for my attention right now (nothing tragic, just life stuff) and taking a trip overseas isn't a viable proposition at the moment. Thankfully though I reckon the world will still be there next year and I'll make it an even more awesome trip then

I will however be taking a short trip within Australia at some point soon for a week or so. I've found a cabin in the mountains with no TV or Internet, just great views and amazing walking tracks.

Thanks to all you awesome people that I was going to meet up with. I'm still looking forward to seeing you!
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

take your time, andrew whenever you will be able to, and feel like, you are my guest. it will be my honor and pleasure to host you
    we have a say in Hebrew: "every delay turns out for good".... so prob this is the case
    here, to comfort you, I post a pic of our sea. it is a pic I took in the day that I went to do MRI of my brain (which was ok). the sea and the sand and the seagull.... I hope it can make you smile

Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast