Ok, here goes, Im posting it. I want to know of any Natural Remedies for any of these horrible side effects of the meds, the pain of the muscles, the vasculitus, the cramps at night, fatigue, breathing, sinus's- ANYTHING.

Ive been doing some research and have found a few things Im just starting to try. Boosting my Calcium with Highly Ionized Coral Reef Calcium to balance my PH levels. I take Garlic supplements (I just always have) for general well being. I just started taking Flax Oil to boost my Omega 3's and help absorb the Calcium and Vitamin D better and just to boost my immune system in General. I think all Auto Immune Disorders can be reversed with the right regimen. Does anyone else have any thoughts?

I know we have all been told that Prednisone and all these other meds are the only solution, but has anyone tried ANYTHING else? There has to be an answer. We have to find it.

Anyone have any suggestions for nerve damage or nerve pain? Thats my next step. I make my own lotions and massage oils with all Organic and Natural ingredients and believe it or not, have a lotion that really gives my nerve pain in my feet some instant relief. Its amazing. A good friend of mine mixed her special blend of essential oils (which I call her nerve tonic) and I made a massage oil I use once a day and it has helped with the pins and needles. These of course arent cure all's but they do help. Does anyone have any other home remedies or found any research on things to at least EASE some of the side effects we are all going thru?

Im just curious. The more I research, the more I will share. Im on a mission I tell ya. I refuse to spend years on these medications to only find out WG has come back again. I just cant take it. There has to be a better way! I cant spend the rest of my life feeling like Quazimoto. I just cant.

So Im open for suggestions and comments. Please be nice!

THANKS!