Hi Everyone,

I have recently been diagnosed with Wegener's a few months ago and started taking prednisone, cytoxan, bactrim and several vitamins, minerals, etc along with Fortical (for bone loss)

I am one who never gets sick or even gets a cold. But Wegener's has left me with high blood pressure, arythemia (spelling??) hearing loss, coughing, exhaustion, joint pain, nodules on my lungs and sinus discomfort.

My rheumologist is taking care of my Wegener's and I also see a pulmanologist, cardiologist and an ENT.

Since taking the med's, which has only been a few months, I have noticed an improvement. Not great but an improvement. I am no longer exhausted although I am tired. My hearing is back, the cough is not as bad as it was but still there, the joint pain is not as bad. Wish the feeling of my sinuses being conjested would clear.

I'm happy to have found this site as I don't know anyone with Wegener's and not many people I speak to have even heard of it. (Neither did I until now). Hopefully I many of you can answer any questions I might have.