Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hi from MA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anne, picking berries memories made me smile. i look forward every year to picking blue and strawberries w BF. its just so calming to be out in field surrounded ny natures beauty. and then there are the cheesecakes lol i serve scallops w vanilla beurre which tames the tartness.

marius...hello and thank you.
    Smile, breathe and go slowly. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. Thich Nhat Hahn

dxn 11/13

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by renidrag View Post
    Hey Dina, welcome to the group. As Don would say, sorry you had to find us. I too am from Ma., just south of Boston and was seen at MGH by Dr. Stone. He was not the diagnosing physician, although he agreed I may be in remission in June of 2010 and I still am. (knock on wood). I am currently being seen at Boston University every six months for blood and all. Stay on top of your symptoms and don't be afraid to talk to all of us here. I don't say much but I do read a lot on the site. Take care,
    Dale
    pleasure to meet you Dale. im from western mass and finally had to make trip to boston. my first ENT flat out told me nothing he could do for me go to boston. initially talked w dr stones office, but they gor me in touch w dr lindsay at MEEI. then ovet to MGH and dr fisher who diagnosed. after consulting w dr fisher, i read that BU has internationally recognized vasculitis treatment center.
    Smile, breathe and go slowly. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. Thich Nhat Hahn

dxn 11/13

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi D.B. and Dale an welcome to our "family" We all have become so close on here,sharing just about everything that we are more like a family than just people talking back and forth. My husband (who drown about 5 years ago ) and by best friend that I used to work at the airlines with and traveled everywhere with were both from Boston. I have been there several times and love the city (hate the traffic ) Would go to Faneuil Hall or have lobster rolls at the Cape. Was glad to see the Red Socks win also !!! Hope you both are seeing good specilist that really know W.G. and D.B hope you can get your rtx soon. Keep us posted and both of you take care !
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Dina and Dale, I'm also from Boston (Winthrop). I was diagnosed late August and I see Dr. Niles at MGH. Just finished my last round of Cyclosophomide and takin 12.5 MSG of pred, omperzole and Bactrim. Going for my 3rd RTX infusion soon. Also just started a high blood pressure pill. This forum is great, the people are awesome and know there stuff!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Debra C View Post
    My husband (who drown about 5 years ago ) and by best friend that I used to work at the airlines with and traveled everywhere with were both from Boston.
    Hi Debra, I am sorry. I didn't know that and I couldn't ignore it. sending you a hug
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Hi Debra, I am sorry. I didn't know that and I couldn't ignore it. sending you a hug
    Me, too, Deb. I know you have a BF now, but that would be a wound that would never completely heal. My heart goes out to you and his friends and family.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Debra C View Post
    Hi D.B. and Dale an welcome to our "family" We all have become so close on here,sharing just about everything that we are more like a family than just people talking back and forth. My husband (who drown about 5 years ago ) and by best friend that I used to work at the airlines with and traveled everywhere with were both from Boston. I have been there several times and love the city (hate the traffic ) Would go to Faneuil Hall or have lobster rolls at the Cape. Was glad to see the Red Socks win also !!! Hope you both are seeing good specilist that really know W.G. and D.B hope you can get your rtx soon. Keep us posted and both of you take care !
    hi deb. my sympathies to you on such sad loss. ita boston great city just crazy w traffic. we go fanueil hall too and go to cape alot too. its my fav place to be.
    love your pic!

dxn 11/13

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy64 View Post
    Hi Dina and Dale, I'm also from Boston (Winthrop). I was diagnosed late August and I see Dr. Niles at MGH. Just finished my last round of Cyclosophomide and takin 12.5 MSG of pred, omperzole and Bactrim. Going for my 3rd RTX infusion soon. Also just started a high blood pressure pill. This forum is great, the people are awesome and know there stuff!
    hi poppy. wondering if u had improvement right away after first infusion?

dxn 11/13

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi DB, I am from NW CT. I go to Great Barrington to shop and to the outlets in Lee. Are you close by?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KimH View Post
    Hi DB, I am from NW CT. I go to Great Barrington to shop and to the outlets in Lee. Are you close by?
    hi kim. im about about 1 hr east of that area (in northampton area). worked near suffield ct for a while. but I LOVE to shop. was just at evergreen shops

dxn 11/13

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast