User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: exercise....a nasty word?

Doug Guest

Martin - Wow~! Thanks for the deep detail on Newfies! Sangye, thanks for the info. on webbedness in Labs. I was unaware (obviously!) I was aware that Nanna was a Newfie originally, though- you are right- Disney changed that detail for reasons known only to the company, if at all.
    Last edited by Doug; 08-21-2009 at 12:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe too Canadian for Disney eh Doug?
    Jolanta

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jola57 View Post
    Maybe too Canadian for Disney eh Doug?
    Perhaps! Why not an English sheep dog? As long as you're taking liberties with a well-known story, why not Goofy? Ha! Or Pluto. Woof! Woof!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or Benji, I loved that dog
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very beautiful dog. I have a multi-shitzu named Mocha. She was the runt of the litter which is why I chose her. She is 5 years old now and has calmed down quite a bit. When she was a pup I thought I had just bought the dog from you know where. She was so mean at times, you couldn't put a harness on her, even putting a collar was putting your fingers at risk. My family laughed at me because I even took her to a puppy psychologist. My dog is normal, just a little more aggressive, but only after the warnings that she does not like what you are doing to her. She is my little lap dog now.

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy M View Post
    Very beautiful dog. I have a multi-shitzu named Mocha. She was the runt of the litter which is why I chose her. She is 5 years old now and has calmed down quite a bit. When she was a pup I thought I had just bought the dog from you know where. She was so mean at times, you couldn't put a harness on her, even putting a collar was putting your fingers at risk. My family laughed at me because I even took her to a puppy psychologist. My dog is normal, just a little more aggressive, but only after the warnings that she does not like what you are doing to her. She is my little lap dog now.
    Watch out or you'll end up on "It's Me Or The Dog"!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Off the exercise thread and onto dogs are we?

Well....I took my Pom to the Renaissaince Fair Sunday and other than him eating all the turkey legs people threw on the ground (I tried to keep him away from them but it was nearly impossible) I had the chance to meet many people (all dog experts of course!) Some even tried to tell me that my dog was not really a pom because they had one that was smaller, bigger, rounder, redder etc)
    Oh my....by the end of the day...I was getting quite sarcastic.

By the way I have a lab and a retriever, both of which have webbed feet and are great swimmers.

Which reminds me...this thread is about exercise!
    Lisa

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234