Hi,
I am feeling exhausted the past days, "heavy", aching all over, empty of energy (physical one, I am still having enough mental energy, as you can tell ). I am passing the day like Baron Munchausen pulls himself out of a swamp by his hair….

First I was thinking that the RTX IV that I got this month is the cause for that, but after getting wise advice I did blood & urine tests. CBC shows infection. urine shows that it is there. My GP said we will wait for the urine culture to come back, to decide which antibiotic is the right one. I hope it will come tomorow.
B4 that infection I had ear infection (mild one),& b4 it I had throat infection, & b4 it I had another bladder infection, & b4 another ear infection (not mild), not counting colon infections… and each needs another antibiotic…

It seems that the RTX is doing it's job well since my WG symptoms are diminishing (I hardly have impressive boogers to take a pic lately ) but I guess that it also means greater susceptibility to infections ?
is there something that can be done to prevent them ?
In my first years of wg I was taking sulfa until it elevated my ALT (liver enzyme) and my doc told me to stop it.
In addition, I guess I am going again to get macro dantin like in the 2 last infections I had b4, BUT I remember vaguely someone here writing against it ? Rose ? someone else ?
Thank you for being here.