I have felt the best in the last few months than I ever have since I was diagnosed. In July I went to the beach, rode bikes, walked on the beach, even ran once when I was looking for my granddaughter when a storm was coming up. Before we left for the beach my right knee started hurting. It was really bad when I would swist it. I thought I had strained my knee so I took it easy. Approx. 2 weeks ago after I thought my knee was 95%better it hurt so bad that I could barely walk. Only lasted approx. 12 hours, then a couple of days later the left knee did the same thing. My first thought was I was out of remission though I have never had traveling pains before. I went to the ortho doctor and had him check my knees, nothing there except some arthristis and it was not to bad. Called my Weg doctor and told him what was going on - he said just wait till my appt. in Oct. This weekend the pain was in my left knee (or slightly) below. Could barely walk again. Is this what the traveling pains do? Just did not know if I should call my Weg doctor. Wondered if this shows I am starting to go out of remission or already out. If it is traveling pains should I rest it or is exercise the best to get over it sooner?