Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Country Doctor

I have been to at least 8 different hospitals all over Spain and to many clinics. The best doctor I ever had was my local country doctor. He is of the old school and so now is only allowed to substitute the young doctors. He always new what to do and say. He always took samples and ran regular blood tests. While I was traveling to different hospitals being biopsied,scanned micro waved etc he was a t home trying to figure out what I had, and he did. He first found the Rhodatarula, that got all of the medical world even in America all excited, then they just dropped me like a hot potato and said my kidneys had been damaged and my heart would be soon. My Country Doctor, DR. Gallindo, kept working on it and then it was also Dr..Gallindo that discovered my Wegener's and not only that but he knew quite a bit about it. I have had great doctors and nurses but no one like Dr. Gallindo. We he was forced to leave the clinic for an new young doctor I got a petition signed by over 800 people and that is about the size of my town. It didn't work. The rest of my town is spread out over 17 kilometers of beach but they have a different clinic. He gave me his private number for when I really need help.This doctor in his small old fashion lab found both the rhodotorula and the -WG, when they were unable to do so in hospitals with every facility available to them.
    Last edited by Barbara N; 07-30-2013 at 02:18 AM.
    My blog: Animo