Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Books!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Books!

Hi! i know many of u on hear have made books and Marta had one in the works in the past. What happened? what are the published called? which are coming soon?
    Experience is the only way to survive. <3 Rini Orange

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do we have a youtuber? like weggie blog awareness? maybe i could look into setting something up...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen videos on you tube of people talking about having wegs. But something that you would set up would be really cool, Rini.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK guys it has finnally happened, I got my boyfriends sister and my sister to help me make a media thing for all these kids with disorders that need a good youtube talk show. It is just now being hatched and has a youtube, facebook and twitter page. The teaser trailer airs monday and our goal is to have an episode a week from then. Please check it out and leave coments and pass this on to all those kids people keep asking me about. The idea is to bring people of medical anomalies together to share remidies and stories like we do on hear but more in the teen seen please help pass this on, ear is the fb with a lot of the links :https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Be/189651124543902

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a great idea.

I can't wait to see the progress of it.

Can us oldies keep looking in from time to time
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it seems like a fantastic idea. I don't think I have ever seen anyone as happy and radiant as you come across in your picture. Keep up the good work. these kids need to know they are not alone. All the best, Barbara
    My blog: Animo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara N View Post
    I think it seems like a fantastic idea. I don't think I have ever seen anyone as happy and radiant as you come across in your picture. Keep up the good work. these kids need to know they are not alone. All the best, Barbara
    Rini's previous picture was very cute, too! You are right. We will just call her Radiant Rini.

And Rini, what you all are doing sounds really great, and I will be sure to check it out!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Rini's previous picture was very cute, too! You are right. We will just call her Radiant Rini.

And Rini, what you all are doing sounds really great, and I will be sure to check it out!
    Awww you guys are so sweet! I have a confession, this was taken on my birthday so i was overly pumped up. You guys are so supportive! Teaser, clean cut - YouTube
    this is a link to the trailer...not my best work but im struggaling with the computer stuff.
    This is the Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Be/189651124543902
    This is the Pinterest
    WeBe Amazing (WithEveryone) on Pinterest
    and I THINK Nat made a Twitter but idk anything else about it. Please suggest these resources to those tiny tots you run into!