Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everybody stay well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Everybody stay well.

I will be in the hospital all of next week on an IV pain treatment. I want you all to still be here when I get back. If my treatment works then I will be able to come off morphine and if I come off morphine then I can start coming off everything else. All of the meds. I take are for side effects of the morphine. ánimo a todos, Barbara
    My blog: Animo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Barbara,
    good luck with your treatment next week. I hope it will help and give you "new start".
    I will miss you, your young and freshing spirit, and wonderfull sense of humor.
    take care of yourself.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take care Barbara,

I hope it all goes terrific for you and that you can come of all of the pain meds.......that would be so wonderful.

We will all certainly be here waiting for your return........just turn your computer on, and there we will be with a big hug and smile

Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are all so great. I really do feel that I have made friends here. Friends that understand something that is incomprehensible for others to understand. I know this will work and I can slowly, with the help of my horse, come off all medication and be back in remission. well, it is something to work towards. I like your quote Michelle because I had a Mynah bird in university and she learned a lot of things in the dorms that I wouldn't want to get around. It made it very easy to find a home for her when I moved to Spain though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara N View Post
    You are all so great. I really do feel that I have made friends here. Friends that understand something that is incomprehensible for others to understand. I know this will work and I can slowly, with the help of my horse, come off all medication and be back in remission. well, it is something to work towards. I like your quote Michelle because I had a Mynah bird in university and she learned a lot of things in the dorms that I wouldn't want to get around. It made it very easy to find a home for her when I moved to Spain though.
    Relax, breathe deep and look through the ears. ANIMO Association for AAT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barbara, good luck, I hope the treatment works and that you get rid of the pain and evtl. won't need to take any more medicine.
    Good luck and all the best. Rudi K

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck and take the opportunity to get lots of rest. My hospital has free WIFI, you should bring a laptop or phone and that way you could check in on the forum and keep us updated. It is a sign of the times (to always be plugged in) but it really helped me the last time I was in the hospital. I'll say a quick prayer for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you so much. I don't have a lap top but maybe some one will bring one in for me. some one gave me a tiny music thingy and recorded some documentaries and lots of ´60's and 70's music on it. That will help because I can't read at the moment that is my next operation, to replace the membrane around my eye and eyelid. I have already had it done 3 times so I know the routine. I should be all fixed by the end of May or sooner. My husband will keep you all informed if I can't. The prayers really work. Thanks again and stay healthy. ánimo, Barbara

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be well, Barbara and keep those positive thought coming. I'll look forward to hearing how the hospital stay went.
    Mary
    dx'd Janaury 2013
    involvement: lungs, kidney and sinus

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara N View Post
    Best wishes for success and better health! A smart phone or lap top is great for those days in the hospital when you feel well enough to use it and easier than trying to read a book when your concentration is hampered.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast