Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Saddle Nose

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Inadequate adrenal nutrition means we're not eating the foods our ancestors ate that rebuild adrenals. "

Hi Sangye,
    What can we do to improve or protect our adrenals while we are dealing with treatments? I was hoping to start a new thread and ask for ways folks try to stay as healthy as possible while working through our treatments but I must have too old a browser. Since the new site was open I have not found any way to start a new thread just read and reply to ones already here.
    Thanks,
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Inadequate adrenal nutrition means we're not eating the foods our ancestors ate that rebuild adrenals. "

Hi Sangye,
    What can we do to improve or protect our adrenals while we are dealing with treatments? I was hoping to start a new thread and ask for ways folks try to stay as healthy as possible while working through our treatments but I must have too old a browser. Since the new site was open I have not found any way to start a new thread just read and reply to ones already here.
    Thanks,
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you go back to the Forum Section sub-menu here, you will find the "Post New Thread" button near the top on the left.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345