Quote Originally Posted by shannonkop View Post
Hi Kathy. Thanks for your post. It was great hearing from you. That is so cool that you have twins. Are they fraternal or identical? I forgot to mention that I am also a twin. I have a fraternal twin sister. So everyone was excited when I had twins myself. My twin has epilepsy but no wegeners. My other brothers and sisters are healthy. How do you like living in the outer banks? I would like to rent a beach house there someday.
Hi Shannon. My twins are fraternal (one is 6'2" with light colored, straight hair; the other is 6'5" with dark, curly hair!). I have 7 brothers & sisters, but none of us are twins. My grandmother was a fraternal twin and my grandfather had twin sisters. The more recent twins born in the family were a niece (identical) and nephew (fraternal). LOTS of fun!!

We love the OBX although it's quite a change from Fredericksburg, VA. We had a 5-bedroom/3 bath house and now it's only 2 & 1. Perfect for housekeeping and we really can't host many people at one time unless we're outside! So that can be good AND bad since I'm such a social butterfly. We live on the Currituck Sound rather than the ocean so we are protected just a bit more. When I get a chance, I'll post a picture of what I look at each morning when I wake up. Sure makes us smile!! If you ever get to our area, please let me know!

KB