I know when I was on high dosages of pred it really messed up my blood sugar but seemed to wear off about midnight and then my blood glucose would often drop 300 plus points. I figure it might still be messing me up some even though I am at a minimal dosage. Some nights I wake up and can't sleep but I often seem able to nap pretty good during the days, some times several times, but I know I have lots of fatigue issues from most activity due to lung and kidney damage, fluctuating blood glucose levels due to diabetes. Earlier I also had anemia from Wegs which also contributed to my fatigue. I think fatigue is also part and parcel of Wegs damage to our bodies for many of us unless you were lucky enough to have a real limited case and very quick rebound. Lot of things take a lot more effort now for me like walking since my balance is really poor, listening takes a lot more concentration due to loss of hearing and confusion from pred brain too. I think stress is also likely to be increased for most of us due to anxiety or fear of having a flare even when we are or have been in a stable remission for a long time. And we all know stress increases fatigue as does depression which also often occurs with any chronic illness like Wegs or diabetes and others.

On days when I forgot to take the pred in the morning I don't recall noticing any big difference in how I felt during the day but I always took it later on in day when I realized I had forgotten to take it in the morning. But maybe it did result in more fatigue the next day so that is something I will check for in the future when it happens again.