Hi All

Thanks again for all your lovely words, ive had a very positive couple of weeks :-) i love the spoons theory and have been using it, i have sundays as spoon polishing days (i do nothing at all to prepare me for the week, and ive been remaining very very calm, no stress and actually from being the worlds biggest stress head before im finding things happen so much easier when you just dont stress. Instead of shouting at the kids for drawing on the wall this morning, i commented on what a lovely picture it was, and how id prefer it on a piece of paper, but hey go and get some wipes and clean it off, within 5 minutes walls were clean, kids happy and me serene!!

My pred has been reduced to 45mg and i am reducing it 5mg every fortnight, ears are still a little tender but im feeling much less foggy with the lesser pred, and this last week i went up to 20mg of mtx and i didn't feel at all nauseaus like i have been, actually without wanting to jinx it i think its working :-)

Just need to find the energy to get through xmas, without alcohol and all will be good. x