Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: My new plans - I'm sharing my crazy ideas so I can be held accountable

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No apologies necessary Marta. I have always liked you. I admire your spunk and enthusiasm for all of us. The moment you joined the Forum I thought to myself: Now this is a person I would like to get to know. I loved talking to you on the phone. That was a highlight of my day. I know pred has affected my mood. It is not easy to deal with. It takes a concentrated effort to try and beat it. Pred affects us all in differing and varying ways. I have had my moments as well. I will still cherish you inviting us to your home. You are an awesome host, and a very good cook to boot. I loved meeting your family. They are fantastic. You are truly blessed to have such a family.

That is amazing how the word has spread so fast and that the X-Box team in Seattle was doing it as well. Every movement starts out small. This will grow into something big that can influence future research into autoimmune diseases and treatment.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well here's something that might cheer everyone up. It's my daughter's class at PJ Day doing that will.i.am song I posted on here when I needed some cheering up. Here it is Jasper PJ Grade One style: Jasper Elementary School Grade One Singing "What I am" by will.i.am @ Sesame Street for PJ Day 2013 - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sweet, love it! Is Hana ever getting big!
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Couple more from PJ Night:
    Father-son dance for PJ Day and autoimmune disease awareness - YouTube - this is a father son combo and it's so sweet and cool at the same time.

and

PJ Day Jasper March 1st 2013 - YouTube - these are the grade 8-9 girls dance program but check out the grade one mosh pit in front of the stage... hilarious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is very cool indeed. Keep the vids coming.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really great videos, Marta! I loved all of them! Great PJ's, too! What a great community you live in!
    Last edited by annekat; 03-06-2013 at 05:53 AM.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's me bla blaing about why and also sending out thanks to people involved. The video cut out before I finished but the missing people are in the little write up on the You Tube video:

2013 PJ Day - WHY are we here, and THANKS to all our local supporters. - YouTube

I hate the way I look and sound, but this is importante, so I'm sharing.

Peace y'all, and yes, I do live in a fantastic community! The best actually!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very well done. It's not important what you look and sound like. It is your soul that matters. What you are doing is what matters.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marta, I think you look great and sound fine! The audio quality was variable so I couldn't always hear what you were saying. But that's not because of you. (I don't think any of us likes how we sound on tape, but the badness of it is an illusion.) Congrats on a job well done and may it continue to grow each year.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Marta,

I just joined this group last week after having a major flare that landed me in the hospital... I am so glad to have found this site and to be talking to some amazing people! I can't believe I just saw this and missed pajama day. I was stuck in bed and wore my pajamas all day, so does that count? lol It's awesome that the customer service team with x-box got involved! Thanks for sharing the videos - I love them all! The kids seemed to be having fun. And you sound great in the video, thanks so much for helping to raise awareness - like you said, I know that if we all come together there will be a cure one day!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast