Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: My new plans - I'm sharing my crazy ideas so I can be held accountable

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marta View Post
    Here is the link to the kinda cooky radio interview I did this week (Eliminating Autoimmunity Together - One Pajama at A Time 02/21 by Dr Diane Dike | Blog Talk Radio), but if you listen to it, you'll understand the method to my madness. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable or ask them to do anything beyond their means... it's a super simple concept, and I am grateful for people who are willing to do something because it is the power of our numbers standing together that will make the difference.
    I listened to this and it moved me to tears. It's 39 minutes long, but I just minimized it so I could do other things on the computer while listening. Highly recommended.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure it will be a huge success Marta and a lot bigger than last year.

Good luck with it all and try not to get to stressed or tired.

Keep on being awesome and remember to always .........
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hoping this year is even more successful than last year. I am looking forward to seeing more good news about your publicity promotions next week. Good job and wishing you good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marta, I listened to your interview and it was great. You came across like a pro !!!!
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Debra and gang.

Well, yesterday was a crazy busy day. Started at 5:00am with the Breakfast TV show, and finished off with our own Variety Show which was unbelievable. I don't have the video from the evening show yet, but here is some links from the TV show. They have a few things off, but hey, we talked about autoimmunity for 3 and a half hours. The TV crew loved it, our town loved it, and they have already committed to coming up again next year. I got a text from the Weather Woman from that station and she said it was the best Morning Show she has ever seen them do. Everyone was stoked. Here are some links. I will send pictures of more stuff, but first I'm going to nap for a couple of days:

Breakfast Television Edmonton - Watch TV online free - Full episodes & shows on the City Video Portal
    Breakfast Television Edmonton - Watch TV online free - Full episodes & shows on the City Video Portal

Funny thing, before we went on air I was telling them about the name change of Wegener's to GPA and we went on air and I forgot the name of my own disease - ha ha ha - felt like walking off saying, "I'm cured"... ha ha ha.

Have a good one gang. Off to bed with me.

marta
    Last edited by marta; 03-03-2013 at 06:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is amazing how the community comes together for good causes like this. Bravo Marta. This will just continue to grow each year.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great job Marta!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great, Marta! I'm glad it went so well. Looks like lots of good stuff to watch when I can make the time.... I've already spent way too much time on the computer today! Enjoy your rest!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys. Thanks Phil, and I want to say I'm sorry. I have no excuse but I know I was frazzled, and a bit trigger happy... sorry for my outburst and I promise to do my best at being a better person in the future. I am learning stuff every day and this is no exception. I hope I continue to learn until the day I die but I hope that it's never at the expense of another person's feelings again. My most sincere apologies. From now on, if I feel like having a tantrum I will do my best to keep it inside instead of exploding publicly.

On a side note, I had some issues with the X-Box I got for Hana for Christmas and ended up speaking with their customer service guy in Seattle and told him about PJ Day after we had fixed the issues, well yesterday I got a picture from him with his entire team in Seattle wearing their PJ's at the office. How cool and how easily we can reach out and connect with people using this one simple tool to get awareness and hopefully more funding towards eliminating this disease.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you stop your outbursts...I quit!!! LOLOLOL!
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast