Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New RPG game

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New RPG game

My son co-designed this game as intro to a new movie/show. See how far you can get and what's your "diagnosis" Good Luck, here is the link: www.byzantiumtests.com
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, that was a little weird.....not sure I really understood what it was asking each time.
    I am in the top 20% though, however I didn't quite agree with my diagnosis (sorry I didn't write down what it was)

I tried to do it again to find out what I was (something about being passionate) but the questions weren't the same
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was kinda cool until it went webcam on me...unh uh...not happening...tooooooo much hacking! LOL, but it was fun...oh, I'm an enduring fighter, and masked passions...OOOOOKay! I'll take it...hehe! It was fun, but won't work in general with public with that webcam staring you in the face...too much paranoia...privacy is important. Now, in a controlled environs such as a doc's office, sure...I'd take it then. Don't know why...more secure? Anyway, kinda neat...like taking those old IQ tests, except more advanced tech and psychology-wise.
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Don View Post
    It was kinda cool until it went webcam on me...unh uh...not happening...tooooooo much hacking! LOL, but it was fun...oh, I'm an enduring fighter, and masked passions...OOOOOKay! I'll take it...hehe! It was fun, but won't work in general with public with that webcam staring you in the face...too much paranoia...privacy is important. Now, in a controlled environs such as a doc's office, sure...I'd take it then. Don't know why...more secure? Anyway, kinda neat...like taking those old IQ tests, except more advanced tech and psychology-wise.
    I got same label enduring fighter and masked passions with 3 1/2 SD above mean. The print out seemed spot on though for me. That was almost scary cause it didn't sound like usual vanilla stuff you read in horoscopes and fortune cookies. It reminded me of old Luscher color test which was also surprising accurate. sort of fun version of Rorschach tests: Lüscher Colour Test: Colour Choices 1

I didn't see any web cam though but don't have one active on this computer now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got the same label! Maybe we have discovered the cause of Wegs?? LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did the color test. Some of it was accurate but the anxiety rating of zero definitely wasn't. I have a lot of anxiety!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jola57 View Post
    My son co-designed this game as intro to a new movie/show. See how far you can get and what's your "diagnosis" Good Luck, here is the link: www.byzantiumtests.com
    Fun, I was a survellience agent, part of the 1% that matters. Cool way to advertise a series

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No need to worry about the web cam, one of the reasons why the test is not real is the issue of privacy and data collection, as far as we know there is no live feed just on your screen. The tests are a new way of finding out about neural pathways. My son's PhD thesis is Facilitated reasoning blindness which implied that we first make decisions and then come up with reasons why we made them. Quite interesting, a bit out there with subliminal advertising. My interest is that wegs seems to affect my nerve tissues and I have noticed a marked loss of concentration, reasoning and memory.
    ha ha, I'm so glad one of my boys is soon to be a doctor and one a cognitive psychology doctor, now I will be well taken care of both body and mind
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jola57 View Post
    No need to worry about the web cam, one of the reasons why the test is not real is the issue of privacy and data collection, as far as we know there is no live feed just on your screen. The tests are a new way of finding out about neural pathways. My son's PhD thesis is Facilitated reasoning blindness which implied that we first make decisions and then come up with reasons why we made them. Quite interesting, a bit out there with subliminal advertising. My interest is that wegs seems to affect my nerve tissues and I have noticed a marked loss of concentration, reasoning and memory.
    ha ha, I'm so glad one of my boys is soon to be a doctor and one a cognitive psychology doctor, now I will be well taken care of both body and mind
    Actually, I don't have a web cam on my desk top here at work and it took me right through it. So if anyone is worried about that it is a clever game designed to pull you in and engage you so you will have to see the movie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwarrior View Post
    Actually, I don't have a web cam on my desk top here at work and it took me right through it. So if anyone is worried about that it is a clever game designed to pull you in and engage you so you will have to see the movie
    I forgot, I am not sure if it is the very end or close to but you have to get there, it is that neural pathway that jola's son planted thoughts in and I was amazed at the result of my drawing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast