Hi Folks,

Me whining once again. I think every damn branch on the wegs tree has hit me on the way down!

I knew the moon face was developing... But it seems to be getting WORSE. I am now down to 45mg prednisone daily (vs the 100 on discharge in June) and my doctors are telling me my face should be going down, but it isn't.

I have also developed a beautiful quasimodo HUMP on the back of my neck which is legit causing me physical pain. It's like I'm aware of it and messing with my posture. I feel like a MUTANT...

My face is outrageous. So much so, that my BFF who was here yesterday (who seen me like two weeks ago and confirmed the moonface "wasn't so bad") was mortified for me. She was shocked by it. I didn't feel so bad about it until I seen her blatant negative (and pitiful, she feels bad for me) reaction. Then I'm thinking "wow.. this must be bad". I have been avoiding mirrors.

I work in the beauty industry. This is not good. I cannot look like the hunchback of notre dame's bride. I want it to go .. now.. I have dimples on my face it's so bad... I do not normally have dimples! It's really bad from the side. It's also swallowing my eyes.. lol

How long does this take to go away? Like I said, Drs said it should be disappearing.. Seems to be getting worse, regardless of my smoothie and raw vegetable diet now that I'm not wanting to eat everything in sight.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!