0 Thread(s)

so true.....
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol! I love it! It sounds like my life every day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is so true ...hear alot of that. Never that about medical marijuana though..hmmm !! Better than MTX

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Debra C View Post
    That is so true ...hear alot of that. Never that about medical marijuana though..hmmm !! Better than MTX
    Did someone say medical MJ? Looks over shoulder...and most anything is better than MTX! It's keeping me going, but am tired of it! Literally and figuratively!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Don View Post
    Did someone say medical MJ? Looks over shoulder...and most anything is better than MTX! It's keeping me going, but am tired of it! Literally and figuratively!
    Which one keeps you going? I've thought about medical MJ, too.... but I don't think it would be right for me, too many side effects, though might be OK for getting sleepy at night....
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Which one keeps you going? I've thought about medical MJ, too.... but I don't think it would be right for me, too many side effects, though might be OK for getting sleepy at night....
    I'm on pred, lowered dosage, and mtx. They keep me upright and happy enough. Even at 5mg/day of pred I still get a bit edgy (came out of the hospital on 60mg/day a year ago), but better that than just lying around! As for the MJ, I'm a product of the 60s so to speak...it has always interested me. I have anxiety, yippee, and am on lexapro which is a wonderful drug as far as drugs go, but I wouldn't mind a hit now and then (vaporized, of course...Bill Clinton could honestly say he didn't inhale the toxic parts then!! LMAO!), partly for the fun & frolic & food and partly cuz, like you, it lessens the tension and helps me sleep. AZ is now adding anxiety to their MJ list, so when the stores open up, I'll bug my internist (he's all for it in terms of reducing my anxiety) and get my little MJ card and give it a try. Drugs, sex, & rock n roll...long pause...sighs...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given the possibility of lung involvment I'd think Medical MJ might not be a great idea for us.
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psyborg View Post
    Given the possibility of lung involvment I'd think Medical MJ might not be a great idea for us.
    Depends on how one ingests it, I suggested vaporization...like taking a breath of fog, no toxic paper waste, carbons, etc. Another is to 'eat' it, ie. brownies, butter, etc. Not that anyone on here needs a lesson, but it would behoove one to know their drugs and the manipulation of such. That goes for all our drugs...I, for one, am interested in all that I ingest in whatever form, therefore, the fears, myths, false advices, etc. fall to the floor of reason...sighs again...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My envolvement is in my lungs so smoking it would be out of the question BUT I could definetly eat some brownies!!! The side effects would be less then the drugs we are prescribed now except might want to eat a little more.

Don..how is that Lexapro working for you ? I also have anxiety and am on 2 mg of klonopin but my neurologist prescribed Lexapro for me to try plus gave me samples but I never did...go figure..I am such a bad patient.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast