Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default onatreetop update

Hello all. Been a long time again I know. Have had lots of adventures in the way of the weggie. Kidney issues Stones, got me a weeks vacation in August. Was on a mophine cruise for a week and 3 surgeries later kidney was saved thank you greater power. Stones blocked it but got it in time before it blew. So I still have my orginal parts so far.
    Now I have been off the remicade for 3 monthes and started retuxin 8 weeks ago. Its been interesting I guess. It has come with antibiotic and 125mg steriod bags also. so it was 4 bags this infusion which is number 2 of the treatment. with the weather changing it hard to tell if the aching is from the wg or not.

I also found out left hip is broken but funtioning some how. Will need to replace it aventually along with all the others at this point. The steriods are sitting at 16mgs of medrol. Tried to tapper but only got to 12mgs and could not function. so went back to 16mgs. The problem is it is eating away at all my joints. I asked the rhumy if i will be the bionic woman in ten years. She said lets hope not.

Hand surgery is planned for the 22nd of dec. left hand this time. the joints are swollen enought that they dont work well and are in pain most of the time. hav e the drops worse.

Having the throat dialated again tuesday. If it doesnt last longer this time I have 2 go 2 penn univ. and find a GI there.

Started lube shots for the knees also. only on the second round of shots but havent noticed an amazing change yet. right knee is bone on bone and is very loud going up the stairs so that will be another replacement in the future also. Every doc wants to wait as long as possible i am turning 44 this month. They don t want to do any of that this early. me neither.

so thats a brief summery of the last three monthes.
    Last edited by onatreetop; 12-05-2011 at 05:34 AM.