Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: onatreetop update

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you have one permanently on your shoulder!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am also. Keep just looking at it in amazment. I decided that she needed 4 swords for each person that is looking out for me. She holds one up and wears the others on a belt.

Green nasty mucus or not I am taking each day one at a time head on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes here I come green mucus or not. aches and pains or not. I already have 2 more tattoos that I would like to do before summer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

make that 1 more tattoo to do before summer. also to some of the 50 extra pounds i am wearing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello fellow Weggies! Just a quick whats up. Feb. was eventful to say the least. lots of docs appts and testing. thought i was dealing with kidney stones again but 3 urologist and an er visit later they all said no. all is stable nothing has moved and that they believe it to be reffered back pain. So whole body bone scan and another mri. They did let me out of the bone scan and asked me to wait and make sure they got all of the pictures they needed and put me back in for more. Asked if I had injured my right shoulder blade and chest area recently. of coarse not i would have remembered that or at least wrote it down. trying to keep a medical journal is time consuming but helpful to reffer too. cant remember everything. there is just to much.
    I have my follow up appointment monday to findout whats going on. I swear it was the same pain was the stones. Flank pain. Otherwise labs were bad most of Jan.. Had 3 rounds of the cold that wouldnt leave before it finally did. I thought mybe the coughing but I was taking cough syrup to calm it and avoid damaging the ribs. guess will know more monday pm. The ER discharged me with a kidney infection. That was a joke. Even the urologist said you would have had a bladder infection first which didnt happen.
    Saw the Endo. doc also. She told me to stop all vitamin supplements because they all contain calcium. I did but have to wait for labs to see if it went down. There were more crystals and a high count on the labs. I thought I needed more calcium because of the bone lose but if it isnt being absorbed I guess it will find its way out. i dont no anymore. So the docs are passing me around again. Hope all is well and your weather fair. i am feeling about 80 today. cloudy and 50 in NJ. Nap before work. check back later. need to do this more often. it is theraputic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad to read your updates. You have some complex issues with WG and are a real trooper to manage them along with raising 4 kids, etc. The issues you bring up, such as calcium absorption, are helpful to us all. I know what you mean about the weather.... I'm hoping we all get a good dose of spring sunshine before long, which will help us maintain a positive outlook.

Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turns out the whole thor. spine is bulging. My intire spine is in a very bad way also have frac. ribbs from Ra? Go to pain clinic monday. No injections from RA doc can help It is beyond that now. darn it all. See Endo. today thyriod is over the top also. Yippy! On the rollercoaster again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you mean your thoracic spine is bulging?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of the disc in the thorasic area of my spine are bulging. Some more than others. also the pain I swore was kidney is fractured ribs bothsides. The bonescan found that out. The doc believes the disc is aslo raidating the pain to the ribs and hands. So I am going to have my first ever epideral in 2 mondays. RA doc said it was beyond his help and sent me to the pain clinic for the first time. Where I met a very nice and unique Doc who I got 2 educate about WG and whats new on the arthitis front. He is swedish I believe. Very heavy accent. Very interested and almost excited it seemed. he asked loads of questions and took the time to go through every single med with me and what it is for. That was something in its self. Most just look at the list and make some kind of face or move on. His staff kept coming in and trying to get him moving to other people he had appts/ with and he kept telling them to go away or wave them out of the door. We ended up in there for an hour drinking our VOSS water. He asked where I got mine? I told him TJ maxs or Marshells cant remember. He brought his bottle home from an over seas confence because, he said, he knew they would through it away. They are made out of clear glass and heavy as heck but a great size. So thats it for now. Like I said I am taking a doc. appt brake for a week if possible. Can only try.

just keep moving!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tree, I'm glad the pain wasn't kidney, but sorry to hear about it all, anyway. Otherwise, I enjoyed your post, it was entertaining. Love the image of docs making faces while looking at lists of drugs. And that new doc sounds like such a character.... sorry he kept all those other patients waiting, but I think I'd be dreaming if got to talk to a doc for even half that time.

"Keep moving!" is great advice!

Anne

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast