Have just spent time reading through old posts to try and find my answers, but couldn't so thought I would post. While looking through the old posts though it was really nice to hear folks talk about the same things that are frustrating me right now, and to see the positive comments back, so I wont vent much here (Elephant and Sangye, your posts were a few that were really helpful...)

I am impatient, as you can probably tell from my posts I started CTX at 125 mg 12 days ago, and am very curious to know how long it takes to kick in. "Lucky" for me I have pretty intense kidney pain and leg pain that goes up when the disease is more active to it is easy for me to tell when the drugs are kicking in. After the RTX in April I was able to go off all pain pills in three days and within two weeks I was back to the gym daily, RTX was amazing, unfortunately it did not work for more than a month...

Anyway just interested to hear what folks have to say about oral CTX. Praying that the answer is that it will kick in any day now... I did this treatment 19 years ago, but the disease was so different then for me since I did not feel bad and did not have any pain, so I can't go by anything from the first go round in this respect.

Frustrated, trying to be positive, but feel so crappy that it is hard. Sigh... Just really so over this...