After being downtown for weeks I finally gave up and called my friends mom, both her parents are big in the hospital and got me set up with someone in the aria. I ended up getting a flue and a pneumonia shot. I also got to be late for my class Now i don't have to drive hours to get my blood work tho, I can just walk to the building next door. This is almost worth the letter grade taken off my speech paper.
Also the newest doctor is pulling all my files together so i have less of a mess when the history of my paperwork comes into topic. I am so tired and I am having trouble telling my symptoms, drug reactions and weather reactions apart. My voic sounds strange as of Friday & it is still undecided as to whether or not I get to keep it or go back to my natural one. My aunt keeps telling me it is just like what happened to my mom and probably permanent...this is sad because my aunt and I sounded identical on the phone B4. In general my eye has been less of a problem. I am not crying 24/7...things just get blurry off and on. I think I am on the flip side to recovery, just random tweeks each day...how r u all? where are u @ on this coaster?
(hope for no hiccupssnoopy-shutter-shades.jpg)