User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Crahsing... Part of the diesease?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Crahsing... Part of the diesease?

Ever once in a while I start crashing. Same thing happened about two weeks ago. Not quite sure what causes it or leads up to it – nothing unusual correlates. Starts by feeling tired, then a raging headache (worse than the one I have most all the time), then start aching all over. Sort of feels like the flu, but isn’t. Is it part of the disease? I can’t nail it down to any cause or specific trigger. It usually lasts only a 12 hrs or so. Sure does suck….

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, happens to me on a very regular basis. I don't get the headache, though. I get sudden extreme weakness and fatigue, shuddering chills, feel like someone gave me anaesthesia, diarrhea, and sudden tearfulness for no reason. My face swells into a moon face within a few minutes.

It can happen completely out of the blue, but it always happens if I get an adrenaline jolt-- like hearing stressful news or playing a video game-- or if I overexert. It's miserable and quite frightening.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same here - the good day / bad day syndrome! I seem to go through these cycles every week or so.
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am always looking for what else i can blame it on...if my shoulder hurts its my bra, if my left ankle hurts its because i was walking funny due to the pain in my right knee the week before. my writs-i twisted it stuffing the turkey and if i am tired its because I stayed up to watch american idol. It does seem to come in waves of 24-36 hours for me. damned turkey.

leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to know... But, dang.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by delorisdoe View Post
    I am always looking for what else i can blame it on...if my shoulder hurts its my bra, if my left ankle hurts its because i was walking funny due to the pain in my right knee the week before. my writs-i twisted it stuffing the turkey and if i am tired its because I stayed up to watch american idol. It does seem to come in waves of 24-36 hours for me. damned turkey.

leigh
    LOL I do the same thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YEAHHHHH i am not crazy.